Warning – House Resolution #6666

Warning – House Resolution #6666 Not Good For The People

The Bill H.R.#6666: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

Sign the petition: https://www.askdrbuttar.com/ask/ask2/

Sign the petition: Change.org

Sign the petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

Dr. Rashid A Buttar 290K subscribers

Connect with Dr. Rashid A Buttar on his weekly Livestream broadcast starting at 8:15 pm Monday evenings New York time and join the movement to make the CHANGE the WORLD is waiting for!

[bctt tweet=”join the movement to make the CHANGE the WORLD is waiting for!”]

Christine Orth
4 hours agoWhen in human history have petitions or even demonstrations ever produced any positive and lasting results in favor or “the people”???? Answer: never. All it shows is that “the people” obey a totally criminal system that has produced a cast of mega corrupt politicians whom “the people” keep in office and legitimize through (useless) voting. This is called Stockholm syndrome! There is no democracy (never was) and no more rights for anyone to protect. A tyrannical new world order that is almost perfected in terms of electronic AI controlled gridlock worldwide will certainly not be stopped by petitions! People have no clue who the real enemy is behind the veil…because since the beginning of humanity people always despised the truth and rather dwelled in a carefully crafted network and matrix of lies. The enemy has had thousands of years to bring all his weapons in place while the majority of people on earth still struggle with “waking up”.Read more97REPLYView 39 replies

Woef

Woef5 hours agoI’d like to ask everyone, who’s a witness of this, to film this and post it everywhere on the internet.37REPLY

Robert Draco

Robert Draco6 hours agoSomeone is going to have to start killing intruders who attempt to enter their homes.46REPLY

devlishanjel13

devlishanjel137 hours agoCali is their testing ground right now…silicone valley is there with that psychopath elon musk. First they released their “fever detecting” facial recognition app there, then apple and Google tracking those with covid and now this!21REPLYView reply

MA R

MA R5 hours agoWoe unto them that are with child in those days19REPLY

Soul Guidance Paranormal

Soul Guidance Paranormal4 hours agoHERE is the message I just sent to Justin Trudeau:  I am writing to tell you how I feel about the possibility of trying to FORCE vaccines on the public for this Corona virus outbreak. I for one, will NOT be putting that into my body for ANYTHING.

We are supposed to be living in the land of the free, but I feel our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau does not have the best interest of the people at heart.

[bctt tweet=”We are supposed to be living in the land of the free!”]

NO forced vaccines, NO house resolution 6666! No TRACING, REACHING and CONTACTING EVERYONE!! I cannot believe that the government is even considering breaching our rights, freedoms and privacy any MORE than what this lock down already did. It’s illegal. We do have a charter of rights and freedoms, in case you guys FORGOT. Intention of dividing us even further, separating us from our families is CRIMINAL. Especially since the tests are so unreliable. Stop the main stream media censorship. We are adults and have the ability to choose for ourselves. I VIOLENTLY OPPOSE HR6666 !! Are you willing to make good, working tax paying citizens into jobless, homeless citizens? Well it was already shown by these actions that Justin Trudeau does NOT care about taking away our RIGHTS. I am disgusted as a peace loving Canadian citizen, and NEVER before this did I EVER think I would need a weapon in our home, but NOW I DO!!! We will be getting our ducks in a row and getting ready for a CIVIL WAR. I will do what needs to be done to protect my rights and privacy. My heart is heavy but strong and resilient. You Mr Trudeau will not kill the love I have for my fellow citizens. You will not break my will. Once we have nothing left to lose you will see what strong Canadians we are. I am truly disappointed and disgusted with every last member of our government.Read more104REPLYView 20 replies

C

C6 hours agoThey’re are trying to roll this out in the UK with the help of Serco..it will never work..it’s to wake people up..are you awake yet?? #IDoNotConsent13REPLY

David Cleeve

David Cleeve5 hours agoWe’re with you Dr Rashid Buttar 💪💪💪23REPLY

WeAreAllNeo

WeAreAllNeo6 hours agoI read about scenarios like this 20 years ago. Now it is here. And still the people sleep …….until it comes knocking on their door in full combat gear31REPLYView 3 replies

Paul Prichard

Paul Prichard1 hour agoThe representative that ‘wrote’ HR6666 must be impeached and recalled, anyone who sponsors HR6666 must be impeached and recalled, anyone who votes for HR6666 must be impeached and recalled.23REPLY

Soo Soo

Soo Soo6 hours agoI’m in the UK. I have the opportunity to take a test but I refuse to do so. I will DEFINITELY NOT have a vaccine. Thanks Dr Butter. Be strong Americans, bless you all.94REPLYView 7 replies

Billy Beard

Billy Beard3 hours ago“THEY ” are coming to get you Dr. Stay safe5REPLY

Phyllis Wilson

Phyllis Wilson6 hours agoMY FAMILY AN ALL WHO I SHARE WILL BE SIGNING THIS PETITION IN VA! THANKS AGAIN! DR RASHID BUTTAR FOR THE PPLS!! APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH! DR JUDY MIKOVITS BRUCE LIPTON THANKS TO U TOO! WE HAVE SOMEONE RIGHTEOUS ON OUR SIDE!! CONTINUE ON GETTING THE TRUTH OUT! STAY SAFE LIKE WE THE PPL STAY SAFE AS WELL! PEACE & LOVE!!12REPLY

Fat Tony

Fat Tony4 hours agoFull martial law! If they do this we must all resist! This is absolutely insane and cannot be all owed to happen!18REPLY

De Souza Warren

De Souza Warren6 hours agoI’m worried for you even though I’m in Singapore.8REPLY

Ruth Cormack

Ruth Cormack6 hours agoDr Buttar is SPOT ON. Shaytan is the Great Sifter and seperator. Loves to break up families. He’s done enough damage already. This is a no brainer if it’s true.14REPLY

Floyd Houtman

Floyd Houtman7 hours agoBROTHERS AND SISTERS IT IS TIME TO COME TOGETHER…WWG1WGA…GOD SPEED AND GOD BLESS19REPLY

Marty Kendall

Marty Kendall5 hours agoI already wrote emails to my state senator and representative. I received no response from my state representative. My senator sent a boilerplate email telling me all the good things that they were doing to protect us.9REPLYView 2 replies

danbarreda

danbarreda52 minutes ago“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” -The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.Read more4REPLYView reply

Grace 9

Grace 97 hours agoLive in Love. Let them starve that way, the vibration of love will eradicate their energy supply.7REPLY

Phyllis Wilson

Phyllis Wilson7 hours agoGRAND RISING DR BUTTAR! THANK YOU! IM MAKING A PETITION IN MY TOWN FOR THESE 5G TOWERS! I THANK U FOR THESE PETITIONS I AM ON IT! THANK THANK! ACTION TAKING PLACE!8REPLY

yup dup

yup dup5 hours agoseems like they are aiming directly at you my brother.. my spirit flies with you. i go to grocery with mask under my chin. if asked, i get quite vokal what about it. people agree, but still they keep their masks and go “shhh”…wwg1wga6REPLY

Amy Patton

Amy Patton6 hours agoI’m not sure how to oppose this upcoming law. But I DO oppose the 6666 law. Our FREEDOM is being threatened.10REPLY

[bctt tweet=”Our FREEDOM is being threatened”]

Ryan Boone

Ryan Boone4 hours agoMilitia start assembling !!!! Michigan ready!!8REPLY

Jan Kovac

Jan Kovac4 hours agoSo what we have to do actually?…let know to everyone and then what?🤷‍♂️3REPLY

Ivette R.

Ivette R.6 hours ago (edited)FEMA camps are making a lot of sense with this. 😰 EDIT: Also, I found Ahmaud Arbery’s case very heartbreaking, but this act might explain why Ahmaud is suddenly all over SM and celebrities’ accounts. I felt like this man’s sad fate is being used as a distraction disguised of good intentions. They don’t care about us 💔Read more33REPLYView 4 replies

Rachel Shea

Rachel Shea5 hours ago (edited)Wake up! Contacting our representatives is like calling Satan and asking for his help.17REPLYView 4 replies

Joseph Burgess

Joseph Burgess6 hours agoTime to start grouping up patriots wake up this is the time that we stand up use our Second Amendment right and stop this now before it gets too much farther they’ve already done enough damage the end today wake up45REPLYView 2 replies

Kaatjes Kanaal

Kaatjes Kanaal6 hours ago (edited)This is going way to far, where are the fighters for justice and for humanity! These are no humans but Gogh and magog!4REPLY

CBDL Citizen Betterment Directive

CBDL Citizen Betterment Directive4 hours ago“Do what needs to be done”2REPLY

[bctt tweet=”Do what needs to be done”]

Bobbie Lee

Bobbie Lee5 hours agoThis bill has been introduced but still needs to pass the house, the Senate and the president has then to sign it for it to become law. The number 6666 stinks of the devil.45REPLYView reply

Poseidon

Poseidon6 hours agoPreemptive programming is done via MSM like the Simpsons, inserting future events to normalise it when the masses see it. Psychological warfare has many techniques.7REPLY

Cindy Massis

Cindy Massis4 hours agoThank you so much Dr. I am a grandmother raising grandchildren by myself and I’m so scared but thank you for making me feel more empowered thank you so much4REPLY

Kari Renee

Kari Renee5 hours agoGod Bless you!4REPLY

Old Soul

Old Soul5 hours agoTanzania had received testing kits and they first tested it on a fruit and a goat. The fruit and the goat had the covid19!! These test kits are sent back as they obviously arrived contaminated! Be aware ppl and please investigate anything and everything thats comes up to your mind. WE ARE ALL ONE28REPLYView reply

Deborah Ruffin

Deborah Ruffin2 hours agoWth!!!! This is unimaginable!!!! It sounds like science fiction!!!! If this is true, it’s insane!!!! Will share. Thank you.3REPLY

JarnoHealth

JarnoHealth4 hours agoWhat can we do ?? I live in the netherlands..5REPLY

braska19

braska197 hours agoYou thought it was disgusting that Chinese people were dragged out of their houses…now..your letting it happen here..2REPLY

phil grazia

phil grazia7 hours ago Isn’t this exactly why US citizens have the right to bear arms?66REPLYView 4 replies

[bctt tweet=”Isn’t this exactly why US citizens have the right to bear arms?”]

Cheyenne Hunter

Cheyenne Hunter2 hours agoI post your video’s on facebook everyday and facebook keeps taking them down and youtube also. I am a Rebel Angel so I will keep trying !!4REPLY

Romeo Lives

Romeo Lives4 hours ago (edited)Sounds like NAZI Germany to me…Wow!14REPLYView 3 replies

Edward Elliott

Edward Elliott4 hours agoTHIS IS THE TIME FOR US WE THE PEOPLE TO STAND AS ONE AND FIGHT AGAINST ANY TRAITOROUS ACTION AGAINST THE PEOPLE PULL TOGETHER STAND AND FIGHT, TAKE OFF THE GLOVES LOCKED AND LOADED.

%d bloggers like this: