Team Simply Real Health is growing and we want your diligent, detail-oriented, and positive vibes to help take us to the next level! Please read the full job post below and submit your stuff if you feel like you’re a good fit! Note: we are ideally looking for someone in the greater Seattle area.
Simply Real Health is a lifestyle company led by nutrition + wellness coach and healthy lifestyle expert Sarah Adler. We are on a mission to educate, teach, and inspire others to live healthier and more intentional lives.
Our team is growing and looking for a high-vibe, hard working, and kind -hearted team player to help us behind the scenes with customer support and experience, program fulfillment, technical back-end support of our online programs, community, website, etc, various administrative tasks, and local event support. We have a lot of BIG things planned for 2020 and are looking for someone super detail-oriented, with a figure-it-out attitude and organized personality, to come on board to help us make them happen.
The position is a remote position but the ideal candidate would be located in the Seattle area. Please note that this is not a paid internship. We’re looking for someone to join our team year-round as a paid contractor for approx. 5-10 hours a week.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Can-do attitude and positive mindset
- Quick learner and knows how to be resourceful, has a“figure it out” mentality
- Have a heart for helping people
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient and savvy tech skills, and have had past experience with platforms such as Gmail, Canva, Ontraport, Kajabi, WordPress, and Slack
- Thrives in a fast-paced team culture
- A great team player and contributor
- Located in Seattle is preferred
- Able to work M-F 5-10 hours a week remotely, during business hours
- Compensation based on experience and skillset
- Must be able to commit to 2 interviews and provide references
What you’d be doing:
- Managing the two main Simply Real Health inboxes by responding daily to general inquiries and customer support requests
- Helping troubleshoot customer issues (login details, payment questions, update CC, etc.)
- Sharing product-related information with customers on request
- Onboarding customers & payment processing
- Responsible for helping the leadership team with routine tasks
- Fielding partnership and collaboration requests
- Tech-back end admin, updating & problem solving
- Prepping weekly email newsletters
- Assisting in our community Facebook groups
- Working in Canva to create brand graphics
- Assisting with Pinterest management
- Assisting with in-person local Seattle events where necessary (may involve some evenings and weekends)
- Other responsibilities as necessary
Please note we will only be contacting those candidates we wish to interview. Thank you to each and every one of you for applying!