Kamala Harris Refused to Prosecute Child Sexual Abuses Cases by Catholic Priests. President Trump is correct. #KamalaHarris is a phony. From complaining about segregation, busing, and reparations all the while hiding the FACT that she herself is a direct descendant of slave owners. To pretending to be tough on crime and advocating for children and women while refusing to prosecute REAL crimes like pedophilia and sexual abuse. WHY? You may ask? Watch and you shall see. Nobody in the media is willing to smack this Phoney Bitch in the mouth like I am…

Please, folks, I have lost A LOT of Patrons due to this crisis. I understand people’s financial situations have changed but if you can please support my efforts at www.patreon.com/joshbernstein I depend on your support to do what I do which is to bring you the raw uncensored and unapologetic TRUTH each & every day. God bless you all and please be safe! Also please add “The Josh Bernstein Show” on your ROKU device for free!

NAVRET
NAVRET
3 hours ago (edited)
Ah, come on, Josh. She’s a moderate . . . A moderate communist, and a full blown (sorry, couldn’t pass it up) America hater.

Vote in person No mail-in voting. Why? One simple question: how are the election committees going to determine if someone mailed in a vote and then voted at the polls? I’m listening.
Cannon Hinnant – RIP

Kay Aderhold
Kay Aderhold
3 hours ago
Biden and Harris is a danger to America.

Gia Carangi
Gia Carangi
3 hours ago
Media is the enemy of the people that’s why we need to support guys like you and conservative women Diamond and Silk Candace Owens

Patty McCartney
Patty McCartney
3 hours ago
I cannot believe the American people can hear all this information and not realize that were in a sewer right now and Trump is trying to get us out we have to vote red all the way thanks for the video Josh God bless

5 O’clock Shadowbanned
5 O’clock Shadowbanned
3 hours ago
She is truly a showcase of what is wrong with the justice system. An incredible window into the corruption. Now the spotlight is shining through that window.

Mark Lester
Mark Lester
3 hours ago
Biden: I’m working on it.
Kamala: Come on man, my knees are getting sore.

Michael Katz
Michael Katz
3 hours ago
Off Topic Comment: I am now a self acclaimed member of the “Trumpocrat Party” Anyone else care to join me?

swiSSy Schweizer
swiSSy Schweizer
3 hours ago
How can you know when a politician is lying?? When their lips are moving. BERNSTEIN is BEST

Frank Biz
Frank Biz
1 hour ago
Josh, she is wicked and evil for what she has done, but the sad part, even more evil, is the media for not bringing it out. Thank God we have you! 👍🏻

Shane O
Shane O
Headboard kameltoe Harris…
Comes with knee pads no lube required

Number Six Son
Number Six Son
2 hours ago (edited)
Joe Biden is in the Basement with Eddie and Grandpa Munster, monitoring his dementia.
#MichaelObama is now trending

Stephen Deligny
Stephen Deligny
2 hours ago
Anybody voting for Kamel-uh after hearing her speak loves cringe, creepy activity.

Darlene Sigler
Darlene Sigler
3 hours ago
Journalist ask why Kamala covered child sex abuse for the Catholic priest child abuse. Why she got donations from them. Why she has turned her back on Joe Biden’s accusers. Question to ask. I won’t hold my breath. 🤬

R B G
R B G
2 hours ago
The corruption in our government is so bad and deep that unfortunately it will never go away.

Surely So
Surely So
3 hours ago
Thank you, Josh Bernstein. Notice as she gets older her face is becoming as ugly as is her soul. These two people are so extremely and blatantly just plain evil.

pdogone1
pdogone1
3 hours ago
came outa nowhere…just like AOC.. BHO…and others eh..

perry white
perry white
2 hours ago
Kamala cannot stand alone in this expose’. Everybody involved in the cover-ups of these crimes knew also that Kamala was getting money to throw convictions out the window. The MSM were also aware that they had to keep Kamala safe from scrutiny. We cannot believe that Kamala did these misdeeds without her closest confidants sharing in her deceptions.

Lady Augusta in Montana
Lady Augusta in Montana
2 hours ago
SF hasn’t had a real DA for decades and now they have an anarchist in the DA’s office compliments to Soros. Under the administrations of Harris and Gavin Newsom, the current Governor, the city reached the point of no return. A majority of the residents are brain dead and repeatedly vote for their favorite Socialist. You reap what you sow.

TheObsessivePainter !
TheObsessivePainter !
3 hours ago
I got one for you where is Hunter now? Sure isn’t coming to the aid of old dad now is he

Michael Spencer
Michael Spencer
3 hours ago
Good work josh, everybody needs see this.

domenicaantje
domenicaantje
2 hours ago
An now ‘doing’ Biden, no wonder he runs around in his cellar with a big smile lately 😁

chronic 321
chronic 321
3 hours ago
Imo- the left WILL steal this election. The right will sit back and watch. Trump’s pardon the other day didnt help. There will be massive unrest no matter which side wins

Dina Conley
Dina Conley
1 hour ago
If the women of America can’t see who Joe Biden really is then they never will….

Gia Carangi
Gia Carangi
2 hours ago
Willie Brown wants to talk about her her hates her now I haven’t seen one interview with him??

James Givens
James Givens
2 hours ago
My husband said mail in ballets would have alto more germs on them then election. computerized voting machines that can be cleaned off.

Carl Jito
Carl Jito
2 hours ago
Kamala is also a card carrying member of the “resistance” movement started by the likes of Pelosi, soros, and Steyer back in 2017.

Bev Rush
Bev Rush
2 hours ago
Boy that liar gets away with a lot. She needs to be outed

rb67mustang
rb67mustang
2 hours ago
6:14, If the people of those Catholic Churches knew where their tithes and offerings were going, they would have screamed from the rooftops for justice to be done against Harris. Maybe she wouldn’t be in the position she’s in today in her attempt to destroy the American dream.

Earlene M
Earlene M
1 hour ago
My heart breaks for this man and all others who has gone through this for so many many many many years I hope God has no mercy on these pedophiles Sole the gates of hell will open for these demons

Facebook is an addiction
Facebook is an addiction
2 hours ago
How moderate did she come across to Willie Brown, when she want to boost her career?

rb67mustang
rb67mustang
2 hours ago
12:50, I’m sitting here and tears are running down my face. I know that I know that my God is real, and no one can convince me otherwise. This disgusting woman and those who she failed to prosecute will one day pay for their crimes, and God will throw them into the Lake of Fire. Yes, the cries of the victims are continually heard by God, His justice will be done.
Read More.