Dangers of Wearing a Mask

Dangers of Wearing a Mask

PIR 26K subscribers

Boomers: http://boomers-forever-young.myshopif…

Promo Code: PIR Bob Gilpatrick joins PIR Health Report to explain the dangers of wearing a mask and offers solutions to prevent/minimize the ill effects!

모춘령
3 hours ago Corona is a hoax , wake up people .26

His Creation

His Creation2 hours agoThe mask wearing is absurd, especially outdoors or inside a car. I just shake my head.14

Jacqueline Florio

Jacqueline Florio2 hours agoI don’t wear a mask ..while coming out of a store ..I had saw an elder lady struggling to breathe without her mask heading to the store ..i explained to her she didn’t really need to wear one ..she said why ???,I don’t mind wearing one …omg 😲 😱 😷6

REPLYView reply

ur tipical sintax contributor

ur tipical sintax contributor2 hours agoGet in them Coffee shops, Churches, schools and talk about your freedoms in bunches! (A demonstration in and of its self) 6ft. Apart, the 4th person is 24ft. Away and out of the loop. No communication. But Goverment wants to be in your phones watch from cameras and track your every purchase and move to see whatt what your up too! Make US Leary of each other by design which includes Xovid 19 and the cure by controll, both manufactured for Goverment control. With no ability to congergate intellectually and be informed or put together a protest or community protection ststem group 6ft apart of any particapating order. This is dangerous to Controlling Governments and weakens your abilities be comrades and socially fluid, sound and potent. In a fearful rejection of neighbors and United Americans, In working out defense methods, as a close knit caring group. “Let” this bring US more together than we were. A blessing in disguise, XOVID 19.Read more4

on-board the crazy train

on-board the crazy train2 hours agoHaven’t once worn a mask throughout this and I am absolutely not going to start!25

Lulu Hosford

Lulu Hosford1 hour agoNow making children wear them to school in Tallahassee.3

Joyful Diamonds

Joyful Diamonds2 hours ago (edited)The masks are one of the most ridiculous creations from mass consciousness at this point. Fresh air, fresh air, fresh air! Don’t be afraid of Breathing. Don’t let peer pressure persuade you. Believe you won’t be fined with a misdemeanor if you don’t wear one. It is not constitutional what the DS is trying to do.19

Vicki Gray

Vicki Gray1 hour agoOur governor in SC said masks are ineffective & unenforceable. Of course that was after he spoke for a long time about why we “should” wear a mask and social distance.3

dalesbook

dalesbook1 hour agoI live in citrus county Florida I was driving and a emergency fire unit was coming by and both guys were wearing a mask inside their vehicle unreal!3

Q Sentme

Q Sentme2 hours agoEvery time I wore the masks, I get running nose! I was wondering why…7

Chris N.E. Q.PATRIOT

Chris N.E. Q.PATRIOT2 hours agoGOOD MORNING PHEONIX AND BOB !!! WELL ??? I JUST GOT TO DAY 7 WITH MY …BOOMER STARTER KIT !! GENE HAS BIN AWSOME HELPING ME UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM DOING !! I HAVE SKIN CANCER AND A FEW OTHER PERMANENT AILEMENTS . MY SKIN IS STARTING TO HEAL !! . TOMAROW I WILL DOUBBLE UP ON THE INITIAL AMOUNT OF THE BARLY IN THE MIX I BIN DRINKING !! SEE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS IF I CAN TAKE IT YET . SO FAR SO GOOD . THANK YOU BOB FOR HELPLING ME AVOID THE CHEMO (POISONING ) THAT KILLED MY MOM 2012 AND BEST FRIEND LAST DEC. 2019 , AM ALSO USEING SONIC VIBRATIONAL THERPHY.. AS WELL .. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE TIP OF THE SPEAR IN REAL NEW MEDICAL CARE .. YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST CHRIS ….Read more4

dalesbook

dalesbook1 hour agoWinnDixie and Hardees both in crystal river are wearing mask how sad this dumb fear mongering rules are being made!2

Lulu Hosford

Lulu Hosford1 hour agoWhat happened to Common Sense?4

Lulu Hosford

Lulu Hosford1 hour agoTwilight Zone in Tallahassee with Mandatory Mask. 😂3

Charlene Schum

Charlene Schum2 hours agoIt’s all about the deep state wanting us to be submissive! It’s like brainwashing and setting us up for their Agenda. Turn to God because God is the only truth and road to freedom.10

Ilene Billingsley

Ilene Billingsley2 hours agoI never wore a mask. Won’t.16

IamDOC1000

IamDOC10002 hours agoNo mask for me, not unless I am spray painting or Sand blasting….16

Jasmine McSwain

Jasmine McSwain34 minutes agoIt is “Strange” how businesses are making employees wear mask for covid when in TIMES PAST when people got a virus we just didn’t!!!! Are the businesses being PAID from leftist demo socialist or are these businesses really socialist to start with?1REPLY

The Truthpost

The Truthpost1 hour agoJust do what I do, wear a zorro mask.2

Kenny Renfro

Kenny Renfro3 hours agoCold hoax ✅No mask✅No distancing✅Absolutely no death/autism cancer etc vaccine ever✅14

dalesbook

dalesbook54 minutes agoPineapples have a great enzyme for digestion!2

Jamia Burcham

Jamia Burcham37 minutes ago (edited)I was told wear a mask or resign. As a single mom resignation isn’t an option. 😒 New mark of the beast…1REPLY

Lisa Lsmar

Lisa Lsmar1 hour agoYour voice not the same2

Zelphia Anglin

Zelphia Anglin1 hour agoBest ever,ALOT OF GREAT INFO,,,,THANK YOU !!2

Alicia Schulte

Alicia Schulte1 hour agoMorning Patriots! I haven’t put a single mask on my face. During the lockdown, I barely left the house(my yard)😁 and never went to a business that requires it. People don’t even wear them right. Or wearing the same mask for a week. How is that healthy? Perhaps THIS is why I had plenty of time to research down the rabbit hole. Hope everyone is blessed. Love to all. Thank you Phoenix! And thank you Bob!❤️Read more5

Sonia Wytaske

Sonia Wytaske1 hour agoI only wore a mask a couple times👊👹💪🔥1

Regal Man

Regal Man2 hours agoI threw off my mask at work, and I was taken off my site, but we have to stand up for our health and fight corporate bullshit8

Shirley Brown

Shirley Brown2 hours agoThank You Phoenix, excellent mask info I’m sharing!2

Dana Neubert

Dana Neubert42 minutes agoMasks are mandatory in Arizona and there is NO way I will wear one!!!1REPLY

Teri

Teri38 minutes agoO2 sats drops to the 80s. I’ve tested it. I used to fit N95 masks as an Infection Control practitioner. They require a very tight seal, tested by injecting odors into a hood. Anything else is ineffective. Just say you are covered by the ADA and HIPAA laws, and will gladly comply with a valid court order. That’ll shut them up.REPLY

B Sue

B Sue34 minutes agoThinking a mask will keep a virus out is like thinking your underwear will keep a fart in1REPLY

PREY TOGOD

PREY TOGOD13 minutes agoConsidering the lowest oxygen level needed is 19.5. Wearing a mask gives you 17.5 & that’s a very dangerous level. Great to see how many people are aware of all this bull crap1REPLYView reply

Sean p Mcgurk

Sean p Mcgurk2 hours agoThey can stick the mask where the sun doesn’t shine . I mean that in the nicest possible way.6

A Vapor

A Vapor5 minutes agoI’m a boomer that refuses to get old. I’ll not wear a mask. Whether I’m servicing somebody or not.REPLY

Lizz Barnett

Lizz Barnett4 minutes agoGood morning! I will not wear a mask! I live in Colorado’s San Luis Valley. We’re already at almost 8,000 feet above sea level. I’ve seen some riding bicycles wearing them! MuchLove FolksREPLY

w h

w h44 minutes agoIn LACounty, it is MANDATORY to have a mask on while grocery shopping! #ViolatingmyConstitutionalRights and could be making me ill!1REPLY

NewzitNews

Robert is a 15 year Web Developer and Photographer Living in Los Angeles. Born in Phoenix Arizona. Love's super cars, boating, and nature.