Believe Not the Polls

Believe Not The Polls. Trump is Beating Joe Biden by 25 Points if Not More & I Can Prove It.

The Josh Bernstein Show 124K subscribers

I understand this video is a little longer than usual but there is a TON of information that you all NEED to hear.

Yesterday I explained how everything is not as it seems and that the media and left are orchestrating a “psych ops” on the American people. Trying to make you think they are gaining power which is not the case.

In today’s video I break it all down and show you how the media manipulates the polls using past examples and showing you the correlation to present day. I am literally going against EVERY single so called “expert” out there and proving them all WRONG…

Happy Fathers Day to all the patriarchs who take care of their women and children. God bless you all!

Please folks, I have lost A LOT of Patrons due to this crisis. I understand people’s financial situations have changed but if you can please support my efforts at www.patreon.com/joshbernstein

I depend on your support to do what I do which is to bring you the raw uncensored and unapologetic TRUTH each & every day. God bless you all and please be safe! Also please add “The Josh Bernstein Show” on your ROKU device for free!

America First
3 hours ago🇺🇸 80% of American citizens are behind President Trump 2020 🇺🇸107

REPLYView 5 replies

venuerocker

venuerocker2 hours agoThe only thing Democrats have left is fake polls and voter fraud and their fake news networks.89

REPLYView reply

Karl Foster

Karl Foster2 hours agoWhoever stands as Joe’s vice president, will become president if he wins… Vote Trump 2020…70

REPLYView 3 replies

Richard Iwanowski

Richard Iwanowski2 hours agoVOTE for Trump and a Conservative GOP majority or else lose this great nation. It is TRUMP or Antifa GO VOTE!!!36

ted kaczynski

ted kaczynski2 hours agoPeople who are winning do not resort to burning looting and murdering.29

Andy R

Andy R2 hours ago (edited)The polls are nothing but lies. The real “polls” are the number of people who attend the rallies.44

ROMANS CHAPTER 13 READ the Bible

ROMANS CHAPTER 13 READ the Bible2 hours agoHere in Oregon ALL TRUMP signs NEVER have seen Biden ANYTHING48

REPLYView 2 replies

Robert Conville Jr

Robert Conville Jr3 hours agoWe are the silent majority, until we vote!! Trump 2020!!!62

REPLYView reply

brenda white

brenda white3 hours agoTrump 2020🇺🇸🇺🇸35

autojohn2000

autojohn20002 hours agoCNN: A guy was shot in CHOP and he died from coronavirus28

REPLYView 2 replies

Lisa Christine; God's Promise

Lisa Christine; God’s Promise2 hours ago (edited)biden and democrats are counting on your vote, to keep them out of GITMO.31

REPLYView 2 replies

bryan hurd

bryan hurd2 hours agoREMEMBER the nutters had clinton winning to the last hour….THEN she LOST22

Strong Out Front

Strong Out Front2 hours agoYes anyone who is up on the dem deep state media knows that Big Don is way ahead! Only votes Biden is getting are the total losers who are spaced tf out!24

venuerocker

venuerocker2 hours agoJust watch the Democrat’s heads explode when Trump not only wins the 2020 election, but the Republicans retain the Senate and take control of the House, too. hahahaha Their screams and cries are going to be music to people’s ears.38

REPLYView 3 replies

Secture Vero

Secture Vero2 hours agoI encourage EVERYONE to do a wiki search on Pepsi Co. They are donating $400 million to the DNC via BLM, aka ACT BLUE. I have compiled and extensive list of things I will no longer purchase…because I do not fund those who back Cancel Culture. I will help cancel them instead.25

Linda Quinn

Linda Quinn2 hours agoAll anyone had to do was look at the turnouts to their rallies.18

2muchMethinks

2muchMethinks2 hours agoIf you dont vote for TRUMP 2020, you ain’t American! Amen <323

REPLYView reply

Proud American

Proud American2 hours agoPolls mean NOTHING! This means NOTHING! Go VOTE in November!!! 🇺🇸29

REPLYView reply

Rhonda Greear

Rhonda Greear2 hours agoI like the way you think! I can’t bare to stand a Biden Presidency!12

coupe437

coupe4373 hours agoJOE IS DEAD IN THE WATER FOR SURE37

REPLYView 2 replies

Linda Parker

Linda Parker3 hours agoPresident Trump’s Rally was awesome in Tulsa Oklahoma. I was so glad to be a part of President Trump’s Rally I was in Awe he shook my hand and signed my hat God Bless President Trump and Vice President Pence74

REPLYView 8 replies

Tim Allen

Tim Allen2 hours agoThey aim to cheat that’s why they’re saying that Biden is in the polls ahead. Patriots Unite now17

Joan Bentivegna

Joan Bentivegna3 hours agoThey will try to steal out a win. Patriots beware!!!!!29

REPLYView reply

Staciesmom

Staciesmom2 hours agoAlmost everyone I know is behind our great President. Family, friends, neighbors & co-workers.13

paul phillips

paul phillips2 hours agoTheirs no telling what the DNC will do to hurt this great Nation and President Trump.14

Secture Vero

Secture Vero3 hours agoPolls are created by people trained in psychology. They illicit desired responses by the wording of the questions…same as mocking bird CIA trained reporters.17

Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood3 hours agoVoter fraud will be extraordinarily high and we all need to go and vote….NO MAILS16

marlene katz

marlene katz3 hours agoUsing my eyes to see what’s real, rather than read the lies that aren’t, Biden’s rallies show more reporters than supporters while Trump’s rallies show a small city of its own!! In my entire life I’ve never seen crowds as big as Trump’s! The only polls that have credentials are the exit polls, which in 2016 blew hillary away.14

cdwiz000

cdwiz0003 hours agoAlthough it may be true,,, the reason they are lying about the polls is, just encase they manage to steal the election VIA mail in ballot. It’s really scary… Because despite the fake polls they may win by stealing the upcoming election36

REPLYView 2 replies

Staciesmom

Staciesmom2 hours agoWho in their right mind could vote for that doddering senile Biden? OMG9

Jim Carter

Jim Carter3 hours agoAS IF ANYONE BELIEVES THE MSM. REMEMBER HRC WAS GOING TO WIN???!!!8

Adelbert Meek

Adelbert Meek3 hours agoI did not believe the polls in 2026 I DO NOT believe the polls in 202012

Spidermight 805

Spidermight 8053 hours agoPolls have meant nothing since 2016, likely earlier.7

Two Feathers

Two Feathers2 hours agoBiden has no rallies scheduled. None!6

Eric King

Eric King3 hours agoI KNOW BRO.I JUST SAW FAUX NEWS.EVEN THEY ARE SHOWING QUID PRO GROPIN SNIFFIN JOE 12 POINTS AHEAD😠😠😠7

I’m Johnny

I’m Johnny2 hours agoDo we really need polls when you can simply look at the attendance for a Trump rally vs a Biden rally? Nuff said4

Runningwoods Annie

Runningwoods Annie2 hours ago (edited)I know media is lying and Why is Biden ads all over You Tube and never see any of Trump ? Obvious ……3

Rosanne Dunn

Rosanne Dunn2 hours agoWay to go, Josh Bernstein!7

M. Knight

M. Knight3 hours agoGod bless you brother 🙏 Rush Limbaugh said the same thing. Any poll showing Biden ahead is as fake as they come. Landslide coming

NewzitNews

Robert is a 15 year Web Developer and Photographer Living in Los Angeles. Born in Phoenix Arizona. Love's super cars, boating, and nature.